Attention: there WILL be a quiz. You should all know me pretty darn well after these two weekend posts.
juuuuuust kiddin’ :)
1. If you could invite any three deceased people to a dinner party, who would they be?
1. Anne Frank
2. The Bronte Sisters (shh that’s three)
3. My Dad’s best friend, Don.
2. What’s your go-to “feel good” song to listen to?
Um….I really love The Weepies, they make me feel pretty happy. I’ve also got playlists for every mood, so I can never go wrong.
3. If you could only eat *one thing* for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I hate this question! AH! I can’t answer it because I’ve tried that and it feels so unbalanced to me now. I just couldn’t do it. I need all the food groups balanced.
4. Morning showers or night-time showers?
Morning. NEVER nighttime. no no no.
5. What is your favorite piece of clothing? Why?
I really love shirts. I think….that I own? I’m quite fond of my tunics. They’re quite nice. OR the bathrobe my mom made for me when I was 15.
6. What is one popular trend that you absolutely despise? Why?
I hate flip flops. I always have and always will. As for a trend….the tights without pants thing? Guys, we aren’t in ballet class….
7. Talk about one person who has had a big impact on your life.
My mother. She challenges me daily and pushes me where I need to be pushed. She is always there to listen to me and is without a doubt (besides my father) my best friend.
8. If you could pack up your life (things, family, friends, etc) and move somewhere else, where would you go?
Anywhere but the US PLEASE> it couldn’t happen fast enough. Amsterdam or London. For real. (Guys, you’re reading this, let’s move?)
9. Have you ever died your hair? What color?
I died it green once for being an Alien for Halloween and once red for playing Anne in Anne of Green Gables in high school.
10. If you could speak any language or play any instrument, what would you choose?
I would speak Chinese, French, and German fluently (I know a bit of each) and I’d play piano and mandolin.
11. What do you consider your greatest achievement to date? Brag about it!
Probably having an ED. It has made me so much more self aware than I could have ever hoped to be. I know myself inside and out, and I know when I’m bluffing.
2. What is your favourite type of baked good?
I like…cake. Or bread. Or Muffins. I like all of them? I don’t really like cheesecake, which might not count because it’s a dessert, but it is baked?
3. What is your favourite city/place in the UK?
Hard, seeing as I haven’t been to too many yet. I will say that I love London and feel really at home here. But I’m also really keen on the countryside and love moors and big open spaces full of nature. Any suggestions, Lucy? :)
4. How much exercise do you do a week? Any type that you particularly enjoy?
Because I live in a city, I walk everywhere. To class, to work, to the sthops. I also do cardio in my room because I’m too cheap to buy a gym membership. I really love just busting it out to music and taking long meandering walks.
My friend used to call me “Nanners” instead of “Hannah Banana” which most Hannah’s hate.
Not very many. I don’t really know how to use it.
Something that combines travel, writing, and helping people, preferably children. I don’t care how much it pays as long as I love it.
8. Do you watch much TV? Favourite programme?
I don’t watch TV, actually. I haven’t ever watched it.
Whatever I feel like. My favourite breakfast has to be Kabocha with nut butter and yogurt dipping sauce. Although I’m keen on plain oats or yogurt messes and such.
I really loved English. I dropped my high school’s mandatory health class in 12th grade because I wanted to take more English classes. I was also really keen on concert choir. I liked homework only when I knew it had a point in my life. I’ve never thought that doing work for the sake of doing work was good. Just how I feel about the major system in the US, but we shall get to that.
11. Now this is an important one…do you like parsnips? ;-)